[imp] Signatures not showing up on email messages.

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 5 08:08:26 PST 2003

Hi all,

I asked yesterday this question.  I am using imp 3.x (a version of cvs HEAD just
before 3.2) and I am seeing something unusual about signatures.  The mysql
database is adding signatures but imp is not adding the signatures into the
messages before sending them out.  Is there something I should look at to fix
this problem or to give you more information to fix this problem?

All help is appreciated.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.