[imp] PGP Problems in HEAD

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Wed Mar 5 14:46:44 PST 2003

That's really odd. When I pull it up, I get an interface where I can search for
public keys from various criteria. I would bet this is the source of your
problem. How to fix it.... that's another thing entirly. However, I doubt it's
an IMP/Horde issue.

(BTW: I'm looking at the wwwkeys.pgp.net site from work and using Horde on my
server at home. That gives me two locations where I know things work)

--
Chris Albertson
Owner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

4783147098

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:

 Quoting Chris J Albertson <alb at chrisalbertson.com>:

  | What is the keyserver that you have specified in your conf.php file for
 IMP?
  | My
  | keyserver reads: wwwkeys.pgp.net. I'm not sure what the default is if this
  | value
  | is left blank.
  | If your keyserver lists what mine says, then maybe it's a connectivity
 issue
  | on
  | your end. Try hitting that site from a browser. (I just tried it and it
  | works fine.)

 Sorry that I didn't try that first but I just went to
 http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/ and get:

 Index of /

  Name                    Last modified       Size  Description

  Parent Directory        15-Sep-2002 23:06      -
  statistic/              14-Sep-2002 21:22      -

 Somehow I don't think that is right.

 ed