[imp] IMP 3.2 and wvware

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Thu Mar 6 11:31:30 PST 2003

Is anybody else having problems using wvHtml with IMP 3.2? After
upgrading, I get a new browser window that pops up and then a dialog box
that prompts me to download the msword attachment. When I save the file,
wvware has converted it to HTML, the problem is that when I'm prompted to
save, the MIME type is still set to 'application/msword'. Here is a
snippet from my horde/config/mime_drivers.php file. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

/* Location of the wvHtml binary. */
$mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['location'] = '/usr/bin/wvHtml';
$mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['inline'] = true;
$mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['handles'] = array(
    'application/msword',
    'text/rtf',
    'x-extension/doc',
    'x-extension/rtf');
$mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['icons'] = array(
    'default' => 'msword.gif');

-mp

--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely destructive.