[imp] Fwd: default identity + Netscape

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Mar 9 19:53:24 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from j1m5 at furniture-crafts.com -----
    Date: Sun,  9 Mar 2003 08:03:10 -0800
    From: j1m5 at furniture-crafts.com
 Subject: default identity + Netscape
      To: consulting at horde.org

Dear Horde
I recently recived a web site from rcthosting with it a recived the program i
am using to send tyhis message. I have 2 problems.

#1 I would like to change my sine on name. How can i doo this?

#2 I am very fpnd of Netscape 7.0 but cant get it to work with your program.
Can you show me how to do this?

I have outlook express #6 but cant get it to work either.

If it seams like i do not know much about computers, you are right.
Please make it simple for a old dummy. Thanks the Dummy Jim Slate

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.