[imp] testing new horde/imp, logout on test install brings me to current install

Colin Devine devinec at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 10 09:52:25 PST 2003

Hello,

I am having an odd problem with the testing of the new version of
horde/imp on our server.  I currently am running Horde 2.1/Imp 3.1 on
apache 1.3.26 and have recently installed apache 1.3.27 on a different
port to test Horde 2.2.1/Imp 3.2.  The new installation works except
that when you logout from Imp you somehow get the login screen of the
old Imp which is running on a different apache server on a different
port.  The same thing happens if you type in the wrong password.  The
port in the url is the testing port but the screen is from the old
install.  This has obviously confused me and so any advice would be
greatly appreciated.

--Colin Devine