[imp] Problem to set the default Prefs Fullname and From_address

Marc TURPIN marc.turpin at aql.fr
Tue Mar 11 10:51:46 PST 2003

Hi,
I would like IMP get the default Fullname an From_address from my ldap.

Could you tell me how doing this ?

I uncoment in the imp/config/conf.php this and :

$conf['hooks']['from'] = '';
 if (!function_exists('imp_expand_fromaddress')) {
     function imp_expand_fromaddress($imp) {
         $ldapServer = 'ldap.aql.fr';
         $ldapPort = '389';
         $searchBase = 'ou=people,o=aql,c=fr';

         $ds = @ldap_connect($ldapServer, $ldapPort);

         $searchResult = @ldap_search($ds, $searchBase, 'uid=' .
$imp['user']);
         $information = @ldap_get_entries($ds, $searchResult);
         $name = $information[0]['mail'][0];

         ldap_close($ds);

         return (empty($name) ? $imp['user'] : $name);
     }
 }

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** Antivirus scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **