[imp] Bad gpg signatures

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Mar 11 09:27:45 PST 2003

In the last week or so, I've been getting a lot of pgp signed messages from
mailing lists that say "gpg: BAD signature". At _least_ two of the people used
to give valid signatures (as I said, until about a week ago). I can even open
old messages that I've saved from these same people, and they verify
successfully. I've tried three different key servers with the same results. At
first, I thought maybe one just changed his key; but then it happened with
another person, and I've been getting several bad signatures lately (I can't
compare most of them because I don't have any old messages from them). I never
used to see bad signatures; just either valid ones, or couldn't get key from
public server.

Is anyone else seeing this, or is it just my setup?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

This email was sent using IMP v4.0-cvs, part of
the Horde suite of information management tools.
http://horde.org/