[imp] proposed patch to minisearch

Gary Weinreb gweinreb at rocksolidsystems.com
Wed Mar 12 14:35:41 PST 2003

I've modified my minisearch.php & minisearch.inc files to alter the content and
formatting of the search results in the minisearch on the summary page.

Basically I and my clients are more interested in seeing phone #'s, and being
able to _send_ an email, than actually knowing what the email address is, so
I've altered the content of the results.   I display the contact name only as
the "compose" link, as well as any phone #'s the contact has, in a table within
the iframe, so it looks neater...

I've attached a .jpg for feedback.

Please let me know if y'all think I should make this a preference choice,
rather than a patch, and I'll diff it up to you later in the week...

Regards,
Gary

   Gary  Weinreb
 Rocksolid Systems
This mail sent through WORKPHLO : http://workphlo.com/
 from RockSolid Systems, LLC    : http://www.rocksolidsystems.com/
a customized implementation of  : The Horde Project's IMP
                                : http://horde.org/imp/
for Soundpost Productions, LLC  : http://www.soundpostaudio.com/