[imp] Adding items to the menu that: Sub menu

Eric Robbins erobbins at westusa.com
Thu Mar 13 08:18:44 PST 2003

Message: 8
From: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
Quoting Eric Robbins <erobbins at westusa.com>:
> How do I recognize the user who logs in?  I tried the following code and
it
Try using Auth::getAuth()
because you put it inside single quotes.  You need to use double quotes
instead, or put the variable outside of the quotes. Examples:
You seem to be missing commas at the end of the lines too, no?
Didn't understand your second question, so I'm not answering it...
***********************************

Thank you Eric Rostetter, I forgot the syntax of putting it outside of my
string...stupid mistake on my part.

As for second question..

When you add the Turba part of IMP it puts in the Address book link on the
top in the menu.
When you click on the Address book link, it replaces the entire Link bar
with a new set of links. So, I know it is loading a new array of links
associated with the Address book.  The only common link it retains is a link
back to the inbox, at the very end of the links.

My question is, how would I modify the code so that when I clicked to a
specified link I create in the menu.inc (custom links are added in that
file) it loads up my new array of links?

I hope that is a bit more clear.. as it is really hard to describe it
without showing how it works.  FYI I am using IMP 3.2.  Thanks!