[imp] Loading a frameset..

Eric Robbins erobbins at westusa.com
Thu Mar 13 08:39:50 PST 2003

Is it possible to load a frameset after the initial log on page?

I would like to make a frameset with two columns.  The left side would be my
defined menuu:

imp mail
pending files
downloadable forms
etc...

The right side would contain the inbox after the log in, I just want to
throw it into a frameset and pass the session variables to the left frameset
for link creation based on a user, those other links touch different systems
and databases with the user auth as the primary key.  The reason being, when
I upgraded from 2.1 to 3.2 of IMP, my intraoffice launch page was set up as
I requested above, since 2.1 IMP used a frameset, and if I cannot create a
sub menu, I will be forced to try and use a frameset to retain my old
design.

Unless someone has a better idea.  Thanks.
Eric