[imp] Frameset question... to capture and enclose IMP in my intraoffice webpage..

Eric Robbins erobbins at westusa.com
Thu Mar 13 09:54:31 PST 2003

I asked a question earlier ago and I want to show the code I have to help
troubleshoot what I am trying to do.

>From the login.php page it calls the redirect.php and in the redirect php I
changed the code so it would load up start.php instead of mailbox.php.
The code inside frameset called start.php:
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD>
	<FRAMESET COLS="120,*">
		<FRAME NAME="LEFT" SRC="leftmenu.php">
		<FRAME NAME="MAIN" SRC="mailbox.php">
	</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

leftmenu.php is just a table that contains links, one of them a link to the
inbox to imp and other links that I have which require I use Auth::getAuth()
to concatenate an HREF string to pass to other systems.

mailbox.php is unmolested IMP 3.2 php code.

I understand that I will have to pass some variables to the pages in
start.php to ensure that the sessions are being used, but my quandry is what
should I put in my start.php to ensure that I can capture the site and
construct my own menu on the left side.

Thanks in advance.