[imp] Menu buttons in horde/imp modules

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 13 13:39:07 PST 2003

Quoting Krishna <Krishna_shekhar at gmx.net>:

> Hi,
>        I made a change to set passwd,forward and vacation options in the
> IMP options page.

Yeah, I did this at one time, but then abandoned it.

> This is how I did in /imp/config/prefs.php
>
> $prefGroups['passwd'] = array(
>      'column' => _("Your Information"),
>      'label' => _("Password"),
>      'desc' => _("Change your password"),
>      'url' => '/horde/passwd/index.php');
>
> $prefGroups['forwards'] = array(
>      'column' => _("Your Information"),
>      'label' => _("Mail Forwarding"),
>      'desc' => _("Set your mail forwarded to another account"),
>      'url' => '/horde/forwards/index.php');
>
> $prefGroups['vacation'] = array(
>      'column' => _("Your Information"),
>      'label' => _("Vacation"),
>      'desc' => _("Set a vacation auto-responder"),
>      'url' => '/horde/vacation/index.php');

I think you can actually make one prefGroups and then list each url under
than.  But, it's been a while, and I no longer have the code...

> They work alright, but I couldn't get the menu buttons of IMP/Mail !!
> How can I put them on these pages of forward,passwdand vacation???

Not sure if I know what you mean.  Did you put IMP in the the
$conf['menu']['apps'] array?

Please explain the issue more.  Is there no menu bar?  Or is IMP just
missing from the menu bar?  Like I said, I haven't done this kind of
a thing for a long time, so I don't remember the details any more.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!