[imp] IMP bug with folder tree

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Thu Mar 13 13:58:39 PST 2003

Hello all,

I have created the following folder hierarchy (while testing an
IMAP-to-IMAP migrator tool I've built based on other scripts out there):

    <account>

         - INBOX (mailbox - implicit)

         - TopLevel (mailbox)

         - ParentOne
        |  |
            - Child (mailbox)

         - ParentTwo

            - ChildParent

               - Child (mailbox)

However, the tree that IMP displays in the folder hierarchy drop-down
(on the mailbox list window) is:

    <account>

         - INBOX (mailbox - implicit)

         - TopLevel (mailbox)

         - ParentOne

            - Child (mailbox)

            - ChildParent

               - Child (mailbox)

ChildParent should be under a ParentTwo branch, but it's not.  The
folder browser DOES display the hierarchy correctly, and I can access
the mailbox correctly using either method.

This leads me to believe it's the actual population of the dropdown.

Has anybody else encountered this?  I'm using UW-IMAP, Horde 2.2.1, IMP
3.2.1.

Best

--
Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>