[imp] [horde imp] Active directory and imap

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Fri Mar 14 14:40:33 PST 2003

fre, 2003-03-14 kl. 12:02 skrev Bastiaan van Haastrecht - Infotheek
Networks:

> Some design problem in my head:  how do i manage to create the mailboxes on my IMAP automaticly syncing with the Active Directory users...

> Can you point me out to some things. I'm a newby to LDAP, but do know the basics.

There's been a great deal of discussion about this on the Openldap ML
(www.openldap.org), search in the archives for the last 3 months. People
have done it and still do. imap -> pam -> openldap (ssl - port 636 OR
KerberosV)  -> Win AD.

Doing it the other way around has also been discussed and is possible
with a Samba PDC or pGina/Openldap.

> De gezonden informatie is uitsluitend bedoeld voor de persoon
> of eenheid waaraan deze is gericht

Vertrouw erop dat ik deze ben :-)

Best,

Tony