[imp] Bad gpg signatures - solved

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sun Mar 16 09:28:29 PST 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Reviewing past messages revealed that MailScanner was adding its signature at
> the end of the first part (with the original message), which I think was
> messing
> up the signature. I'd like to email the author(s) of MailScanner, but I'm not
> really sure how to describe this problem.

I'm working with the MailScanner author(s) to fix this problem. Does anybody
know how/where MailMan (the mailing list software) attaches its signature? It
appears after the PGP SIGNATURE, but doesn't seem to be in a separate part.

I know this if off-topic, and I apologize. But there are individuals on this
list who seem to really understand the email/pgp stuff.

Thanks,
Rick

This email was sent using IMP v4.0-cvs, part of
the Horde suite of information management tools.
http://horde.org/