[imp] Empty mailbox

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Tue Mar 18 08:32:38 PST 2003

> I've just done a clean install from the latest nightly snapshot.
> Most things seem to be working allright but I've got a serious problem:
> When I look at a folder in IMP, I don't see any emails listed there, even
> though the map listing shows (correctly) that there are messages in my INBOX.
> And authorisation using the same IMAP server works fine as well.
I had a problem like this, too. It was a problem with debians unstable php4-imap
module. I took another version and it worked again (like it did before). I had
this problem with a HEAD-version of imp from 13th dec. 2002, which worked fine
untill I tried the update.

I'm not sure, but maybe you could have the same problem.

Gruss,
   Ollie.