[imp] Word attachments modified when sent via imp.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 18 11:24:19 PST 2003

I reported this yesterday and have narrowed it down to either php or the
imp software encoding the word and excel documents incorrectly.  The
installation is cvs head - last week, php 4.2.2 from stock redhat 8 w/o
any updates.  I have also seen this with an earlier head version.  Is
this a problem with php 4.2.2 or with the mime encoding itself or does
php do the mime encoding? If anyone is able to send a word doc without
it getting mangled I'd like to know thier config (php,apache,imap
client) so I can mirror a working system.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.