[imp] Re: Cannot send attachment > 1Mb with VFS + attachment size bug

Son Truong svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 14:29:49 PST 2003

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Second, that post was the *first* initial script for a VFS table, and it
> pretty clearly says so. The real schema is in HEAD.

I did mail to this list asking for any pointers on how to get the VFS
working but I had no replies so searching the FAQ, list archives, etc.,
the '*first* initial script' was all I found.

The question is this; why the current vfs.sql script isn't/wasn't included
in the Horde 2.2.1 release when the facility to use it is there (and
stated in the changes)?

> As for the rest of your problems, see the FAQ, the list archives, etc.

Actively looking... But the quick and effortless reply from Didi is
a lot more helpful... Now, who has posted messages about IMP
displaying the wrong size for attachments ...
(let's start with the useful FAQ...)

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
Son
--