[imp] Fwd: Imp: User_Change_Language problem.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 19 10:27:08 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from greg at hainsnet.com -----
    Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:00:32 +0930
    From: Greg Hains - hainsNET <greg at hainsnet.com>
 Subject: Imp: User_Change_Language problem.
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi Chuck.

I have just install Imp 3.x (how emabarassing - Im not even sure if 3.1
or 3.2) on my server, and am trying to remove the language selection
dropbox from the login screen. There are quite a few references on how
to do it on the web, but they all refer to a $default=... etc line. I
see that is the case for Imp 2.x (I may stand corrected), but not
version 3.

You probably dont want everybody asking all sorts of questions about Imp
otherwise you'd be there all day, but I have searched high and low and
cannot find the answer.
Could you please advise me in which file (I think it's prefs.php), and
what the line should be. Im stumped.

Your help would be appreciated.

Greg Hains

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of