[imp] Patch for performing action on current message

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Mar 19 08:02:58 PST 2003

Quoting "rick at havokmon.com" <rick at havokmon.com>:

| > Quoting Dan Wilson <dan at acucore.com>:
| >
| > > I've attached the diff for the whole thing along with a newly created
| > > file and the two images.
| >
| > Cool, thanks! I've committed this; it will take a bit of getting used to,
| > but I do think it's a step in the right direction.
| >
| > -chuck
|
| I grabbed CVS this afternoon, and this looks GREAT!  Now, I do understand
| this
| is CVS, but it doesn't appear that I can move or copy the current message to
| folder.  I get "There was an error viewing the requested message." when I'm
| returned to the INBOX, and nothing was 'done' to the message.
|
| I'm running Courier IMAP 1.7.0, and CVS horde/turba 3/18/03.
| I also cannot 'forward' from the INBOX.. could those be related?  Or has
| maybe
| nobody else said it didn't work? :P

I am running cvs from last night and can do all the above.  Are you sure
that your configuration files are in sync?  That is all that I can think
of.  I'm also running the courier mail suite.  It has been my experience
that more often than not the code is fine and that my not having updated
my configuration, database tables, pear, cclient, etc. are the problem.

I would also suggest that if you are going to run cvs head that you run
it across the board and not just on a few applications.  That can get
very confusing.  You should probably also be subscribed to dev and cvs
and read all the commits to head so you know what is coming and can
prepare.  You will know which conf files have changed and what has
changed in them before you start updating.  YMMV, obviously.

BTW, a big THANKS to Dan for the patch, it is very cool, and practical :-)

ed