[imp] last 2 questions, I hope!

Mark Nienberg mark at tippingmar.com
Wed Mar 19 11:35:20 PST 2003

I'm very close to a fully functioning installation of:

imp 3.2.1
horde 2.2.1
turba 1.2

Two small things to work out:

1.  After I use the address book (turba) from imp, when I click on the
button to return to mail (imp), I get sent back to a login screen.
I'm starting directly in imp and letting imp do all the authorization.

2. The following error message appears in my logs rather frequently, even
when everything I do works fine.  Should I worry?  Is it related to above?

Mar 19 10:49:04 gingham httpd: PHP Warning:  Undefined index:  auth in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 218

Thanks for any suggestions. Mark