[imp] Word attachments modified when sent via imp.

rsand at d.umn.edu rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 19 13:55:40 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Robert Sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>:
>
> > Thanks.  Unfortunately I am unable to get php 4.3.0 working with apache
> > 2.0.40 and horde.  All I get is segmentation faults.
>
> If you want, you can try the RPMS at https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/patches/
> which are what I use on RH 8.0.  They work fine for me, and no one else
> that uses them has yet to report any problems.  But, no guarantees...

upgraded apache and installed the packages you mention and viewing word
atachments sent via imp now works.  The only problem I now see is that I get
this error message at the bottom of each page.  Am I missing something that I
should upgrade or install?  The horde test page looks good, no messages saying I
need new packages.

Warning: (null)() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used
twice in Unknown on line 0