[imp] problem with attachments downloading as text

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 19 19:10:23 PST 2003

Quoting Norman Torvik <ntorvik at dkonstruct.com>:

> I am looking all over on the menu... I can not find the 'Parts' section
> that you are referring to..

It isn't in the menu.  It is in the message display, after the headers.
In at least the devel version, maybe others, you can also specify how
to display this via a prefence (in Parts: display, inline, or both).

> Sorry if I am the only one out there who
> can't figure this out..

No, I'm sure others have various problems along these lines.

> Is it supposed to be one of the clickable
> options like 'Save As' on that same line when you bring up a message?

No.  It is under the headers (just below Subject: probably) when viewing
the message.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics