[imp] Server disables LOGIN, no recognized SASL authenticator

Tenebrae tene_IMP at niceboots.com
Fri Mar 21 06:00:44 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Charlie Reitsma wrote:

> Quoting Tenebrae <tene_IMP at niceboots.com>:
>
> > Now I'm faced with a new problem that both horde and imp do not seem to
> > recognize the config files.  Where is the location of the config files
> > set?  They were installed into /usr/local/www/horde/config/ and
> > /usr/local/www/horde/imp/config/ (I installed from ports on a freeBSD
> > system).
> > Thank you.

> The last time I saw the message that it cannot find it's config files it
> was a file permission problem. The config files have to be readable by
> the user the web server runs as.

I finally figured that out.
I feel so stupid.
You'd THINK the freebsd port would install the files with the correct
permissions, but Nooooooo...
What a headache.
At least now it's working, though...
Thanks, everybody!  I now appear to have a working upgraded IMP.
								-Tenebrae.
---
The sending of any unsolicited email advertising messages to this domain
may result in the imposition of civil liability against you in accordance
with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 17538.45.