[imp] Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by

Douglas Furlong imp-list at dark-hill.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 16:23:06 PST 2003

Quoting OUATTARA KARIM <kouatt at yahoo.fr>:

> I installed Horde-imp.
> - I renamed /var/www/html/horde/imp/login.php to login1.php
> - I craeted a new Html page with images (Dreamweaver) and I saved it under
> login.php
> - Then I included login1.php into login.php
>
> When I load http://mysite/horde/imp I get this error message
>
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/login.php:8) in
> /var/www/html/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 95
>
> Can somebody help me? Thanks

You have not provided any information about your environment.

However I alway shad this problem after updating PHP, and wiping the version of pear that I use.

Re-installing pear, always solved this problem.

Hope that helps.

--
Douglas Furlong
Mobile: 07787 516 804

"There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary,
and those that do not".