[imp] Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by

Tim Buchbinder Wood imp at buchbinder.org
Fri Mar 21 11:24:23 PST 2003

You aren't going to get a response any faster by sending your message multiple
times over and over.  Infact people are more likely to ignore you.  With that
said....

You can't customize Horde/IMP in the way you did.  Your dreamweaver html is
conflicting with imp's login page html.  You can get an idea of how to
customize the login page a little bit from this archive message:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=customizing+group:mailing.www.horde-
imp&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=akiqtj%241f87%241%
40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=1

Good luck.

-Tim