[imp] Adding a second Language

X DTA dtarock1356 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 09:39:14 PST 2003

Hello,

I just setup my mail server and I have the base language is English. My mother speaks Spanish so I would also like to have the option of Spanish to be used. When you are at the login screen for horde it gives you the option for what language to choose. I try to choose Spanish but it doesn't work as it should. If there any settings I should do so I can have multiple languages accepted. Plus i have aspell set up for English. I downloaded the package for apsell in Spanish also. Do I just have to install both? How would I distinguish which one to use when checking spelling? Thank you all for your help. I took the FAQ logs but I didn't think they where what I was looking for.