[imp] Windows integration

Mark Lucas mark at mlucas.net
Sat Mar 22 14:01:08 PST 2003

I've just installed the imp.reg patch for my Windows registry (Windows 2000) and
it seems to work very well. The only problem is that If I set imp to open into
the folders views (rather than the inbox) it breaks the mailto: link.

    Mark

Mark Lucas
Tel: (01323) 483259
Mob: (07788) 100757
Fax: (01323) 483305

        St John's Church, Polegate - Making Disciples of Jesus Christ

This email is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential.
If you are not the addressee please delete the message from your computer.

St John's Church accepts no liability for changes made to this email (and any
attachments) after it was sent, or for viruses arising as a result of this
email transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.