[imp] I need a help

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Mar 23 01:38:14 PST 2003

Quoting "A. Ahmad D. Futy" <dahlan at polinpdg.ac.id>:

> There was an error moving messages to "Trash". This is what the server said:
> <i>
> [ALERT] COPY failed - no write permission or out of disk space.</i>
>
> I know that his disk space is still large. Does anyone could help me?

This is obviously a system problem, and not a Horde/IMP problem.

Check for file space and permissions on the user's account and directories
and mail folders, and also for your tmp space (/tmp, /var/tmp, etc on
unix).  Also check quotas.

Check your system log files also for problems.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!