[imp] Fatal Error

Martin Hynd martinhynd at f2s.com
Wed Mar 26 10:34:56 PST 2003

Hi there.

I am new to Horde and am trying to install and configure IMP and Horde 2.2.1
but am running in to this problem when I try to log in to webmail.

A fatal error has occurred:

Required 'phptype' not specified in authentication configuration.

[line 96 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth/sql.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

I appreciate that this looks like a fairly self explanatory error message
but I can't seem to fix it. I'd appreciate some direction from somebody who
knows what they are talking about before I break it worse.

Thanks in advance.

Martin Hynd.