[IMP] impPrefs last_login

George Theall theall at tifaware.com
Wed Mar 26 07:47:21 PST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 04:54:22PM -0500, Robert Kubarych wrote:
> We are using LDAP to store preferences, and would like to use the
> last_login attribute so that we can write a program to delete accounts
> in batch based on how long it has been since a user logged into IMP.

Is IMP the only way your users connect?  Wouldn't it be better to
base your decision on how long since users logged in to your mail server
using whatever means?  If you're mail server doesn't keep track of this,
I don't imagine it would be too hard to scan logs and keep the info in a
simple database of some type.

George
theall at tifaware.com