[imp] Appearance of attachment when configured to view inline html

Crispin Olson colson at rdemail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:10:18 PST 2003

I notice that when I configure IMP to view HTML inline by setting

$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;

in imp/config/mime_drivers.php I get a link to the same HTML attachment
as "unamed" at the top of the message. But I don't get the link if
inline is false.Isn't this the wrong way round- surely if "inline" is
false I need to be able to click to open the HTML message? And I dont
need the link if the message is already displayed as HTML in the pane.

Crispin Olson