[imp] quota display placement

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:33:18 PST 2003

> For me it looks like the 20 displayed messages consumes 38 MB (76%) while
> all 307 messages are 50 MB of size.

The text can be changed.  Yahoo's quota stuff says

    You are using xx% of your xx MB limit.

which might be clearer.  Or, we could use the text from HEAD...

    Quota status: xxMB /   xxMB ( xx% )

> I had some hard time making the quota display work on all pages (folders,
> mailbox, message), why do you want to take it away again?

Although the current quota display is consistant, the quota display takes up a
lot of screen real estate, isn't necessarily presented close to like
information, and I don't think it "feels" right in the context of the UI.

Liam