[imp] inline html

Guy De Schepper guy at de-schepper.be
Thu Mar 27 07:48:36 PST 2003

Quoting Klemen Humerca <klemen at humerca.com>:

> Where can I set that?

[ ] Block images in HTML messages unless they are specifically requested?
[x] Automatically show images in HTML messages when the sender is in my
addressbook?

=> Can be set here:
IMP -> Options -> Message Viewing

The Attachment settings can be set here:
IMP -> Options -> Display Options (there it is the last option in the screen)

Hope this is what you meant with your question.

Guy