[imp] inline html

amith at xalan.com amith at xalan.com
Thu Mar 27 09:49:48 PST 2003

Just so everyone knows, as Jan said this is only in CVS HEAD.  In addition, you
have to make sure that the HTML attachment's content disposition is 'inline'.
If its not, IMP will not show it inline regardless of what you do (unless you
change the code that is).  Further, you have set

$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;

in imp/config/mime_drivers.php

Once you have done this you have to set the first option that you have listed
below.  The way it works is when you have the first option set, any inline HTML
that have images will be shown without the images being displayed.  If you have
the second option also selected, then if the sender is in your address book
images will be shown.  If the second option is not selected, images will be
blocked from all users.  Hope this makes more sense.

Amith