[imp] Error: horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 101

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Thu Mar 27 14:57:04 PST 2003

> ----- Message from trymes at rymes.net ---------
> Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  iswarning() in
> /var/www/html/mail/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 101
>
> I have googled through the archives, and everywhere else, but to no
> avail. Any ideas here? Please feel free to direct me to the part of TFM
> that I should R.
> ----- End message from trymes at rymes.net -----

Sure... it's all over the list archives.  Try searching for 'iswarning'.  For
starters, R this:
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t53

For a bit more detailed explanation:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde&m=104567267505175&w=2

If the error is making you sad, go this route:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde&m=103975230816542&w=2

-Brian

--
"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when
you run for president. You gotta preserve."