[imp] Where to After Login?

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Fri Mar 28 08:33:21 PST 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Mark Lucas wrote:

> I'm sorry if this is a dim question but I can't seem to find the answer.
> How do I get horde to login right into my imp inbox rather than displaying the
> horde summary page? I have 'Login Tasks' in options set to view INBOX.

In horde/config/registry.php, uncomment the following two lines:

$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

This sets up Horde to let IMP do the authentication for it.  If that is
not enough to get it to go straight to IMP, let me know and I'll did
through my config files further.

	Andy