[imp] Whacked out Imp hook

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Sun Mar 30 00:15:45 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan W. Rateliff, II" <lists at rateliff.net>
To: <imp at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 9:08 PM
Subject: [imp] Whacked out Imp hook

> I'm having a problem now with the hooks I wrote for Imp and Horde.  I
> *though* they were working, and when I get the expected results when
running
> them in a PHP shell, but the system doesn't see it the same as I do :)

It turns out that the problem was trailing spaces in the source text file
for my virtuser db.  Once I cleared out the trailing spaces, the hook
continued to work properly.  I'll add a strip feature to my hook to prevent
this happening in the future.

Thanks to those who got back to me on this.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100