[imp] IMP accessing rejected

Antonio Mollinedo a.mollinedo at ciemat.es
Mon Mar 31 12:18:47 PST 2003

Hi,
	We have IMP version 2.2.7 and it works fine except that
sometimes it is imposible to access to it, getting the following
error message:

Fatal error: Failed opening required './templates/doctype.inc'
(include_path='/usr/internet/horde/phplib:.') in
/usr/opt/IAE580/usr/internet/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 256

I restart the web server and everythig woks properly again but
I can not find which is the reason of this, even after having a look
into the files alluded in the error message

Could someone give me some help on that. Many thanks in advance