[imp] Emptying trash bugs

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi at edu.vantaa.fi
Tue Apr 1 18:40:03 PST 2003

Using IMP 3.2.1/Horde 2.2.1

I was hit by a buglet mentioned in:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20030210/030065.html

The problem was, when not using cookies the link for emptying trash
folder had return_url=message.php?sessionid=...&index=... and this
was given as is to Location:-header (mailbox.php line 343), which does
not handle & but needs bare &. I made a workaround by converting
& to & on templates/menu/menu.inc and it seems to work (while I
think it might not be the best solution).

After this I discovered another bug with "Empty trash": if I view some
deleted message on the trash folder and then select "Empty trash", my
trash folder is emptied but the return_url in the link points to
non-existant message which yields an undefined index error. I think a
workaround could be something like using different return_url when
viewing message on trash folder in templates/menu/menu.inc.

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi