[imp] redirect.php

cfxa at caos.bz cfxa at caos.bz
Tue Apr 1 09:35:21 PST 2003

I recently changed host providers and have had problems accessing my email
with Horde/Imp.  The service they provide is pop3/imap.  I'm able to access
my email using he SquirrelMail application, Netscape and Outlook.  However
when I attempt to use horde it stops at the redirect.php script.  I've
tried inputting it as pop3 (regular and ssl) and as imap (regular and ssl)
and neither works.  I've also tried using the Horde Demo page and no go.
It also gets stuck at the redirect.php

I'm inputting as follows:
For IMAP
username:  user at domain.com (the @domain.com is required by host provider)
password:  password
server: mail.domain.com

For POP3
username: user at domain.com (the @domain.com is required by host provider)
password: password
server:  mail.domain.com

Everything else I leave as defaulted.  Any suggestions out there as to why
it's not working?

Thanks!