[imp] Filters/Blacklists not working

Seth lists at mojomachine.net
Tue Apr 1 12:06:26 PST 2003

> Quoting Seth <lists at mojomachine.net>:
>
> > I am running a the nightly snap from 2003-3-24.  Sometimes when I try to
> > add
> > many addresses (30-45) to the blacklist at once I get the error below.  I
> > also
> > notice that only 1 or 2 out of 30-45 selecdted messages make it into the
> > trash.
> >
> > Also, I can save a filter but get an error when activating the script.
> > It
> > says:  There was an error activating this script. The driver said: Not
> > currently in TRANSACTION state.
>
> This sounds like it comes from Ingo, resp. your Sieve backend.

Would it be a version issue?  Is there anything specific I can check?

> > Can anyone point me in the right direction to correct these issues?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Seth
> >
> > Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in
> > /loc1/content/wwwroot/mojomachine.net/cgi-
> > bin/php/horde/imp/lib/Filter.php on line 237
>
> This comes from IMP's filtering backend. Are you sure that you want to mix
> those and that you set them both up correctly?

I'm not sure what you mean by "mix" and not 100% sure that they are both setup
correctly.  I'm pretty sure I've modified all the necessary files but I could
have definetly missed a file or  snippet somewhere.  But why would the
blacklist sort of work?  Have there been any similar issues like this?

----- End forwarded message -----