[imp] Access to other users mailboxes

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Tue Apr 1 11:55:30 PST 2003

We've got a serious problem that I could really use some help with.
Apparently, some users are logging into our IMP installation and getting
the mailboxes of other users.

I see in the logs that IMP is contacting the IMAP server and logging in,
but on the Inbox screen, another users mail is displayed. We are using
phpa with the follwing versions:

Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.2.1
PHP Version: 4.2.3

Does anybody have a clue what might be going on? It doesn't happen with
every user, only occasionally. This is very disturbing.

-mp

--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely destructive.