[imp] Problems when update php..

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Tue Apr 1 13:45:00 PST 2003

Hi all...

I have a problem, yesterday I decide upgrade my php & mysql version, I had
php 2.0.6 version and upgrade to 4.1.2. All work fine in others php
systems in my server like oscommerce, ezpublish, etc. the problem is with
Horde&imp, doesn´t work fine and I don´t know what happend. Before I
upgrade all work fine.. I have a redhat 7.1 server..

The url where live one of my horde modules is:

http://www.mundochiapas.com/horde6/imp/

and there you can see the error..

I hope can help me..

Best regards..

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
               ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.