[imp] composer problem

Jason Larson jason.larson at noridian.com
Tue Apr 1 22:11:09 PST 2003

IMP Version = 3.0
We are seeing a problem where the composer does not refresh and close
like it should.  Some users (strange not all users are seeing this) hit
send on the composer and the message sends fine.  Normally it is in the
inbox of the reciever in 5 seconds, but the composer does not close.  It
stays open and says waiting for mymail.blah.com.  Is this a problem
between brower and imp?  It seems to happen more often with attachments,
but not always.  I can recreate with mozilla on a linux box, mozilla on
a windows box and IE.  Some users never have this problem.  Any Ideas?