[imp] Access to other users mailboxes

Charlie Reitsma reitsmac at denison.edu
Tue Apr 1 22:16:51 PST 2003

Would the strictest session.cookie_domain setting be the server name found in
the web server? I suppose in a load balancing situation you would choose the
name used by the load balancer to determine which group of servers gets this
traffic (imp.site.com gets directed to imp1.site.com or imp2.site.com so use
imp.site.com for the session.cookie_domain).