[imp] Can´t loggin!!..

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Wed Apr 2 11:29:17 PST 2003

I was install the last version of imp & horde and configure all step by
step according with the install instructions, when I try to login appears
to me a error:

Warning: Certificate failure for localhost: self signed certificate:
 /C=-T=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/C
 N=localhost.localdomain/Email=root at localhost.localdomain (errflg=2) in
 Unknown on line 0

I hope can help me..

Thanks..

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
               ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.