[imp] Can´t loggin!!..

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Wed Apr 2 11:40:48 PST 2003

Sorry.. I modify servers.php like that

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'mundochiapas.com',
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'mundochiapas.com',
    'smtphost' => 'mundochiapas.com',
    'realm' => 'mundochiapas.com',
    'preferred' => ''

But dont work!.

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Sergio González Narváez <gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com>:
>
> > I was install the last version of imp & horde and configure all step by
> > step according with the install instructions, when I try to login appears
> > to me a error:
> >
> > Warning: Certificate failure for localhost: self signed certificate:
>
> >From imp/config/servers.php.dist:
>
>  *           NOTE - If you are using a self-signed server certificate with
>  *           either imap/ssl or pop3/ssl, you MUST add /novalidate-cert at
>  *           the end of the protocol string. So for imap, this would be
>  *           'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert', and for pop3 it would be
>  *           'pop3/ssl/novalidate-cert'. This is necessary to tell c-client
>  *           not to complain about the lack of a valid CA on the
>  *           certificate.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> "... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of
> darkness. It is not the night that kills, but the frost." - Miguel de
> Unamuno

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
               ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.