[imp] IMP deletes mails

Andreas Danzer ad at ixx.com
Thu Apr 3 22:37:06 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm running the latest versions of Horde and IMP for web access to POP3
accounts. Unfortunately, IMP deletes automatically after login all mail
older than 30 days from the POP3 account older than 30 days. I've
already tested any configuration tweaks (e.g. deactivate maintenance,
changed purging periods and so on...) in the config files - without
success. RTFM hasn't lead to the right clue yet... ;-)

Any idea why IMP is deleting those mails and how one can persuade it
to leave the mails alone?

Best Regards
Andreas Danzer [ad at ixx.com]