[imp] Local folder for SentMail ?!

Mario Mikocevic mozgy at hinet.hr
Fri Apr 4 13:31:56 PST 2003

Hi,

I got horde-2.2.1/imp-3.2.1 combo working just fine. Even more so, I disabled
quite a lot options and changed several templates. Web is located on separate
and distant host than pop/imap server. Most of the preferences are handled by
talking to the Oracle base that is on another host.

If I want to provide functionality of saving Sent Mails _localy_ on web server
disks where should I look for ?! Is it imp subsystem or horde and where exactly ?
I have no problem of actualy writing it myself but I just need some starters.

TIA,

--
Mario Mikočević (Mozgy)
mozgy at hinet dot hr